Resumed exercise

After decades of inactivity, I decided to start to get fit. Well, I did try exercising in between the long gaps, but failed to maintain after ten days or less. I tried to revitalise myself at least five times between years. Now is the sixth attempt. Hemm, I wonder just how long will this last. I want to be healthy, strong and fast but it involves hard work. I am battling with my mind and body.

Yesterday, I started to walk and walked for nearly 30 minutes. I walked up steep hills. I think I covered three kilometres in thirty minutes. The impact of the walk gave me dizziness and nausea. I came back home tired. Took a nap. But when I woke up, I had a throbbing pain in my left temple and immediately I knew I am not going to feel well. The pain gradually increased, my eyes were painful and the head started to weigh a ton. I was already feeling dizzy and nauseatic. Finally I vomitted and took some painkillers and went to sleep.

So, today no attempt of exercise. Wonder how I will survive future attempts at exercising. ?

No comments: